Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Justin Timberlake insists there are no "particular qualities" he looks for in a woman.



image: Justin Timberlake Justin Timberlake
The 30-year-old singer-and-actor – who has previously dated stars including Jessica Biel, Cameron Diaz and Britney Spears – enjoys meeting new people and is happy to go wherever life takes him because he can't understand the "drama" which surrounds relationships.
He said: "I don't know that I'm looking for anything in particular.
"I think people are people and I enjoy meeting them. I don't know that there's a particular quality in a woman I would go for over any other.
"I think there's too much being made these days about being 'single' or 'not single'. There's too much drama about it when it really shouldn't be much of an issue at all.
"I'm just enjoying exploring my life right now and wherever that path ends up will be OK because that's where I'll have wanted it to end up."
The 'Bad Teacher' star – who shot to fame aged just 12 as a member of the 'All-New Mickey Mouse Club' – turned 30 in January and admitted it has taken him until now to learn to relax and not seek acknowledgement in as many areas as possible.
He added in an interview with Britain's HELLO! magazine: "It's an exciting time for me. I kind of had a feeling in my twenties that I wanted to do as much as I could, as fast as I could, and I did do a lot of amazing stuff.
"But now I'm able to look at life and say, 'You know, I don't necessarily need to do everything.' I don't feel the need to be validated any more, which is a great place to be.
"Since I wrapped 'Bad Teacher', I haven't been doing a lot of work, I've just been being. And that's very enjoyable."

0 comments:

Post a Comment